Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Is this a Photoshop edit??? Yikes!


Carrot Top is a monster

Passed on from http://www.thesuperficial.com


I don't know why, but this picture of Carrot Top makes me think that he might actually be turning into a carrot. Or at least some sort of vegetable. I'm pretty familiar with muscle structure, and it's obvious that there's something very wrong with his face and body. I don't know what a vegetable would look like if it tried to take human shape, but I think it would be a little something like this. The nipples alone suggest we're not dealing with homosapien. And the face? My God, the face. Just looking at it makes me fear for the safety of all mankind. Damn you, vegetable people. Damn you to hell!



1 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Naw man, you got it wrong. The dude in the picture is none other than du575 working out at the Shafter gym. He's been "juicing up" ala Jose Conseco and look at the wacked results!! This picture was taken just the other week. You better talk to du575 and warn him of the dangers of 'roids.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home