Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hawaii International Film Festival

http://www.hiff.org/

I'm gonna be volunteering at this later this month. Should be interesting.


"Must attend."
Entertainment Weekly

"One of the world's ten most important film festivals."
Shanghai Daily News

"One of the ten best film festivals around the world."
Travel & Leisure Magazine

"A premiere showcase for films of the Pacific Rim."
Roger Ebert

"Mo' bettah"
Honolulu Weekly

"Looking to see the talent of Master Tho"
PulpConnection

"Why watch em when I can burn em on DVD?"
Tabasco Man

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn lots of films.... I'm planning on watching the phillipino film... I think I spelt phillipino wrong. I have to support my fellow country man.

NOT

T

12:15 PM  
Blogger tabasco man said...

If and when I buy my MAC, I can burn 'em all for you to see.;)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Gee Why said...

Master Tho is showing his story about an immigrant family struggling in the industrial sectors of America while a young son grows up to be a talented engineer?! Let me know when it's showing.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home