Friday, February 09, 2007

Blogging from San Francisco....

Weather delays prevented me from making my flight to HNL from Vancouver so I'm stuck in SF. Damn! I should be able to fly out on one of the flights tommorrow. The Pro Bowl is making it hard to get a seat so I gotta hope I get lucky because I'm on standby. If I can get on the first flight out of SF at 9am, I'll be back in the afternoon. I was able to get a room at the Sheraton at a discount rate from the airlines for $85. Nice room. I have Internet access via my Blackberry Pearl so at least I don't have to pay for that with the room. We'll see how it goes tommorrow....

4 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Game is at 7. Hope you can make it. Or should I find a replacement?

11:40 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

I'm back!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Gee Why said...

See you at the game! No be late!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh we flew back from HI on the 9th. Did you see me wave at 35K feet when we passed over the pacific. :)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home