Tuesday, July 03, 2007

They have slurpees in Thailand!

Hmm maybe I can live here after all. They have alot of 7-11s over here. Not all had slurpees though. For a 22oz slurpee, it was 20baht which is around 70 cents. Same slurpee in the U.S. is around $1.20.

Last night, I went to the night market which is kind like a swap meet at night. Here's what I had for dinner:

- 2 corn on the cobs - 40¢
- Fried chicken(thigh/drumstick) with sticky rice - 90¢
- Pad Thai - 90¢
- Big bottle beer - $1.20
And I couldn't finish all of it. Might have been the fried grasshopper and scorpion I had before. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I didn't eat the huge grasshoppers or scorpions.




They were also selling golden retrievers for $90. They were so cute! I hope they go to good homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home