Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Side Street Inn has the best Fried Rice???

Just had Side Street Inn's fried rice and I can't believe this was the best out of the Advertiser's picks! There was way too much carrots and peas in it. I prefer not to have any carrots or peas in my fried rice. Their fried rice also had char siu which made it a little sweet. I'd rather have celery and spam in my fried rice. The best of course is to make it at home on your own though. The draft beer at Side Street Inn was winnahs though. Nice and cold!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angry Asian Girl said...

How about the fried rice at Big City Diner? Haven't eaten it in a long time and I'm usually not good at rating those kinds of things but they're kind of known for having good fried rice.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

Yeah I would take their fried rice over Side Street Inn's. Especially the kim chee one with an egg on top. Onos!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home