Monday, February 12, 2007

Made it back!!

Luckily I was able to make the first flight back to Hawaii at 9am which got me back at around 130pm. Had to taxi back home since alot of my friends were either on trips or busy. Tried to sneak on The Bus but you can't take anything larger than a carry-on onto the bus. So, I had to pay $25 to taxi it back which was less than I thought it would be. I was thinking more like $35.

Was lucky enough to go to the game with Pulpconnection and gang and had a great time. I can't believe we lost to that team at their place. The seats were pretty sweet. Here are some pics:

Wasn't able to catch any shirts though. Saw Minna Sugimoto with Howard Dash from their courtside KHNL seats. As for the game, Nash shot good all night and played with alot of energy. Gibson was hot from downtown. Lojo was cold prob due to his injury. Luettgerodt didn't play too well. Gueye played solid as usual. Best hands on the team by far. He grabs everything around him. Solid win for the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home