Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My first robot - iRobot's Roomba!


I've heard some good feedback on this robotic vacuum cleaner so I decided to purchase one. They have different models but I definitely wanted the one that can be scheduled to run whenever you want. I wanted to buy it from Costco in case it broke but it doesn't look like they always stock it. While researching the product and reading reviews, I found a store called Hammacher Schlemmer based out of Ohio that offers a lifetime warranty on their products. They have a coupon for free shipping - AFFS1. The code expires on 8/31/07.
We'll see how it turns out soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angry Asian Girl said...

Yes, let us know how your dog likes her new "friend".

Our dog would probably be barking. She barks when the ice drops in the bin of the automatic ice maker (we've had to turn it off), and gets jumpy when plastic bags move. Not sure what happened in her young pup days but she's just as paranoid as her mom (me) is. =S

7:13 AM  
Blogger Angry Asian Girl said...

BTW, welcome back!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home