Thursday, July 12, 2007

Starbucks in Thailand


The coffee here is just like Starbucks back home and it's the same price so that's way too expensive. I can get good Thai coffee for around a $1 - $1.50 at local coffee shops and it's just as good if not better. The only thing I don't like about Thai coffee is they like it pretty sweet. Almost everything here is sweetened. The iced tea is really sweet and alot of the times they add milk to it as well. Yech! I've been taking pics of alot of different food that I've been eating and I'll post those later. Chiang Mai is such an international city with many different restaurants to choose from.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

I'm not a fan of the condensed milk in Thai coffee. Too sweet for my tastes. If you go back to SBUX, how about a pic of their menu and prices?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

The prices aren't too much different from the U.S. I'll try to take a pic though...

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home