Monday, April 17, 2006

Turtle Bay Arnold Palmer course is UNBELIEVABLE!!

Went golfing(If you can call it that. haha) with some friends on Sunday at Turtle Bay on the Palmer course. First time we were able to get a tee time. Probably because it was on Easter Sunday. $52 for kamaaina rate for twilight. We got to go out at 1:45 and we were able to finish 18 holes. We saw Michelle Wie as she was leaving the clubhouse with her parents and getting into their Mercedes Benz, Lexus. Practicing for next year's SBS Open perhaps? Thought about getting picture but it feels kinda weird asking a 16 year old for a picture even though she's a superstar. Doesn't BJ Wie look a little like Jon Yoshimura ? Well, back to the topic...the fairways was unreal at least to me since I've never seen fairways that look like greens on alot of golf courses. The rough was pretty rough in alot of areas though. You can easily lose alot of balls. One of us lost 18 balls but I'm not saying who. =) Here are some pics:








5 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Very nice pictures. Great looking course. I'll pass otherwise I'll beat losing 18 balls. :(

10:28 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

18 balls? What a loser!

And damn it! You took a photo during my backswing! No wonder my drive was so terrible!

Waitaminute....did you take a photo on every swing I took? That would explain things....

11:15 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Oh and just for accuracy's sake....Michelle Wie and family drove off in a Lexus.

11:17 PM  
Blogger tabasco man said...

That was your opportunity to go to the Jr. Prom. C'mon man, when are you going to make your move? You could even go in her Lexus.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

Damn! I wasn't thinking! I was mesmerized!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home