Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Aloha Stadium swap meet is junk

Went down to the stadium to buy tix for the UH vs Purdue game this weekend. Since the swap meet was there, I decided to check it out to see if it changed any. Walked all the way around the stadium and it was nothing but vendors. I couldn't see a single thing I would buy there. Lots of T-shirt stands. Eight shirts for $20? $2.50 for a shirt? What sweat shops are they getting these from? Had shave ice, coconut thingies you can drink out of, crack seed, kakimochi stuff. All of the stuff there was mostly for tourists. It's more like the Waikiki International than a swap meet. Guess I gotta check out the Kam swap meet next...

4 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

You could've just walked only 1/4 of the stadium since they sell the same things all over.

Back in the day, I used to buy all my boro boro shorts from there.

1:05 PM  
Blogger D.S. Morse said...

The only good thing about the swap meet... You can get your Bad Ass Coffee there. I frequently go just to stock up on coffee, 'cause who wants to go to aloha tower just to buy coffee?

4:51 AM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

True it is the same thing over and over.

Yeah, Aloha Tower is kind of a pain to go because the parking is limited. Only thing I go there for is Gordon Biersch usually.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Don't lie. By Gordon Biersch we all know you mean Hooters. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home