Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My next car I think....

I know I said my next car would be the IS350 but that was last year so I get to change my mind. Here's my next car for this year - The BMW 335i:

I orginally wanted the sedan...

















But the coupe looks super good....












With 300 horsepower and class-leading 300 ft. lbs. of torque, the 335i Coupe is the most powerful 3 Series Coupe we’ve ever built, wrapped within the body of a beautiful machine. It features the world’s first inline six-cylinder engine with high precision injection and twin turbo chargers. It’s also remarkably fuel efficient, offering a major boost to engine power and a significant reduction of fuel consumption, at the same time. But even more impressive is that this engine marks a significant advancement in turbo technology. By using two small turbo chargers instead of one large one, our engineers eliminated the “turbo lag” other turbo engines are known for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Yep, I got a thing for the 3 series (since the 5 series is too expensive)

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, FYI, the 4 door can be had with the twin-turbo 300HP motor too. And the white one inyour blog is not stock. It has the factory body kit and different wheels. Oh and I'm getting the coupe so don't be a biter! Munich 2007 let's do this!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a 3 day old 335i Blue Monaco coupe in the garage right now. I've driven in F430's, Porsche GT3s, an Enzo and a variety of F360's.

And this is the only car I've ever owned that has an engine sound and acceleration that makes me even at least think about those cars - nothing else i've been in (ie owned myself) has been anywhere near those machines. It looks awesome, sounds awesome, drives brilliantly. Do i need to say anything else???

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home