Sunday, April 01, 2007

Luv this pic of Michelle Wie at Niketown Honolulu

Can't wait to see her play again. One of her biggest critics, Morgan Pressel, just won today's Kraft Nabisco Championship, becoming the youngest winner of an LPGA Major at 18 years, 10 months, and nine days. She pretty much came out of nowhere to win it after some major collapses by Se Ri Pak (+5 today) , Creamer (+6 today), Ochoa(quad bogey yesterday), and Petterson (up 3 after 14). Hope Michelle is 17 1/2 years old so she still can beat the record.

3 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Oh man! That is one person I did not want to win before Michelle Wie did. Now she can talk more smack.

Michelle better get her game back on, fast.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

I can't believe Pressel won. I fell asleep watching the broadcast cuz I assumed Petterson was gonna walk away with it. When I woke up, I turn it to Golf Central, and they're talking about Pressel being the youngest major champion ever.

I was at home alone and I had to let out a "WHAT?" Jeez, talk about everyone choking!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

Yeah, I thought she had it then I saw Pressel's name on top of the leaderboard and was shocked. I don't really care for her either but she has been playing pretty good golf this year. I was hoping Se Ri Pak could pull it off after yesterday. Oh well.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home