Sunday, April 08, 2007

This vacuum is awesome!


Hoover® Z 400 Bagless Upright

Model U9125900

I just heard about this vacuum tonight from a coworker and it's awesome! It's normally $350 - $400 retail but Home Depot has it on sale for $99. I've read reviews online and most of the complaints were about the weight and the fact that the cannister that holds the dirt is too small. It's a little small but good enough for me. The weight isn't a problem at all. This vacuum picks up most of the dog hair on the carpet which is like a godsend!

2 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Of course the weight isn't a problem for you, Mr. Universe!

No need to brag.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

haha whatevers! I knew that was coming! I wasn't the powerlifter champ at UCLA like you!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home