Monday, April 09, 2007

What kind of procrastinator are you?

Interesting read in today's Honolulu Advertiser about procrastination. I do it, along with most everyone else but I don't think I'm that bad. I know some pretty chronic procrastinators but I'm not naming names! haha


WHAT KIND ARE YOU?

Experts say procrastinators usually fit into three categories:

Arousal: You wait until the last minute to frantically complete a task and tell yourself and others that you work best under pressure.

Avoiders: You put off working on something because you're afraid of failure; you would rather others think you lack effort than ability.

Decisional: You can't make decisions, so you put them off until someone else decides for you or it's too late to make a choice.

Source: www.psychologytoday.com,

3 Comments:

Blogger Myong Choi said...

Why are these psychologists always trying to label everyone? When I procrastinate (like my taxes!), it's because I don't HAVE to do it yet, and that's all. There's no hidden psychological reason behind it.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

Gee, so sensitive!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Not sensitive! Passionate! LOL

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home