Saturday, April 22, 2006

Chun Wah Kam is packed on the weekend!!!


Went there for a quick bite at lunch and it was packed! Heard it's been worse than it was today so I guess we were lucky. Ordered only one item but it still was too much. Shoulda ordered the mini plate which I still probably couldn't finish. Here are some pics. I got beef broccoli with pancit and a gau gee. Myong's Madness got eggplant, chow funn, and sweet sour pork I think. Here are the pics(Sorry it's kinda blurry cuz I had my 2 MP cam).

Packed parking lot!

Some choices...





Myong's Madness Before pic
MM After pic:





WW Before pic:
WW After pic:





Crowded!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Where be the pics?

9:43 PM  
Blogger tabasco man said...

Gotta order at least two items or else not enough!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Gee Why said...

Looks like you guys pigged out! ;)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

I no can handle two items anymore! No Mas! No Mas!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home