Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Finally got digital cable!

Heard that Oceanic had a Surf Pack special for $11.99 which gives you digital cable and a DVR so I decided to give it a try. There are so many channels! A little too much though. I wish there was a way to remove some of the ones that I won't ever watch. I really like the choice of music channels and the news on demand channels. The digital photo channel looks pretty neat. You can upload your pics onto a server and it'll play them in a slideshow format. Still haven't made the jump to HD but maybe one day when the prices are cheaper or if my TV dies.

2 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

So what are you going to with your existing tivo appliance?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

I'm still using it. I can save more shows on my ReplyTV.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home