Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not a good weekend for Hawaii sports

It was looking like a good sports weekend with Wie leading by three strokes after 10 holes. Then came the double bogey at 11th followed by three straight birdies by Stanford. I thought there could be a comeback with the short birdie putt at the 16th but it was not to be. I hope Wie continues to play well this season. Wie will definitely boost the LPGA attendance this year.

Then came the nightcap with UH vs Nevada. UH, up 46-40 with a couple of minutes to play, managed to hand the game to Nevada 47-46. Turnovers and horrible free throw shooting killed them in the end. I'm glad I wasn't at the arena even if it was buy one, get one free date night special.

2 Comments:

Blogger Myong Choi said...

I left Turtle Bay after the 11th hole and she was 3 up. I come home and watch the rest on DVR and next thing I know, she's down by 3!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Koko Val Hawaii said...

Koko Val Hawaii is a Hawaii-based boutique that offers a selection of exclusive, sophisticated, and high-quality products. For more information visit us!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home